Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your personal computer, mobile, or other device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit.
This website uses "Google Analytics" cookies to provide us with statistical information about visitors to our website such as length of visit, number of visitors and which pages were viewed.
We do not store your personal information, therefore this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
The below table contains a summary of the cookies that "Google Analytics" utilises:
|_utma||randomly generated number||Used to determine unique visitors to the site.||2 years from last update.|
|_utmb||randomly generated number||Used to estsblish and continue a user session with the site.||30 minutes from last update.|
|_utmc||randomly generated number||Used to establish and continue a user session with the site.||On browser close.|
|_utmz||randomly generated number and information on how the site was reached||Used to track how you found the website.||6 months from last update.|
If you would prefer to opt-out of Google Analytics cookies across all websites, Google provides a browser add-on which allows you to do this.
The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies completely.
You can also find out more about disabling cookies at www.aboutcookies.org.
By browsing this site, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Information That We Collect From You
When you visit this website you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name or contact details. We may also collect information about the following:
- Your usage of our website as well as information about you from any messages you post to the website and/or e-mails or letters you send to us.
- Information about your visit, including but not limited to: your IP Address, operating system, browser version, geographical location, length of your visit and pages visited. This information is held on our server logs and is used for generating anonymous statistics to help us improve our service to you. We reserve the right to use this information to investigate and take action against any misuse of the site.
- Information provided by you via online forms. This includes, but is not limited to; enquiries, complaints, registration forms.
Use Of Your Information
Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our site. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
We may also use you information for all or any of the following purposes:
- To generate anonymous statistical reports. These are essential to give us an overview of how our site is being used and enables us to improve our service.
- Personal data submitted to this site may be used for the following, plus any purpose stated on the relevant part of the site:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you general commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – without identifying any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
- Any other purpose stated on the relevant part of our website at the point the data is gathered.
Disclosure of Your Information
The information you provide to us will be held on our computers in the UK and may be accessed by or given to our staff working outside the UK and third parties including companies within the Carillion group some of whom are located outside the European Economic Area who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you. Those parties process information and provide support services on our behalf. We may also pass aggregate information on the usage of our site to third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
Finally, if our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
Countries outside the European Economic Area do not always have strong data protection laws. However, we will always take steps to ensure that your information is used by third parties in accordance with this policy.
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
Security and Data Retention
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
Accessing and Updating
You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us. We are entitled by law to charge a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.